Skip to main content Live Chat

Council and other Social Housing

Council and other Social Housing

Social housing is a home let by either the council or a housing association (HA) in the borough. Social housing is usually self-contained and unfurnished.

To get one of these homes you need to apply to join the housing waiting list.   You need to be over 18 in Wandsworth to make an application.

The GOV.UK website has some well written infomation about applying for a council home, waiting lists and who can apply.

Wandsworth has Housing options for older and disabled people,  There are two specific council housing queues for older people and disabled people.  

The Housing section of the Council's website  covers: