Council and other Social Housing
Social housing is a home let by either the council or a housing association (HA) in the borough. Social housing is usually self-contained and unfurnished.
To get one of these homes you need to apply to join the housing waiting list. You need to be over 18 in Wandsworth to make an application.
The GOV.UK website has some well written infomation about applying for a council home, waiting lists and who can apply.
Wandsworth has Housing options for older and disabled people, There are two specific council housing queues for older people and disabled people.
The Housing section of the Council's website covers:
- Council housing tenants and leaseholders
- Supported housing services
- Home ownership and right to buy
- Private housing and landlords
- Housing advice and homelessness
- Housing improvements, safety and adaptations
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899