- a convenient form of ID. This can help to avoid the need for lengthy explanations when asking for any existing concessions and assistance within the borough;
- it also means you will be posted and/or emailed the DCR Newsletter twice a year for information in the WAND+ Zone, about services and support for you in Wandsworth.
1. What can I use the WAND+ card for?
- to show that you have a disability or special need, so that you can get support, additional time to explain or other assistance, if and when you need it.
- to get discounts and concessions within Wandsworth - see the latest "Where can I use my WAND or WAND+ card".
2. Do you need original proof of eligibility?
No. We don't need to see original documentation - send us a photocopy with your WAND + card application form. If you are applying by email, please scan or photograph the documents and attach them to your email.
3. Who can have a WAND+ Card?
Anyone aged 18 to 24 years, with special educational needs, disabilities or complex health needs can apply for a WAND+ Card, provided they are a Wandsworth resident or a Wandsworth 'looked after' young person. To qualify for a WAND + card, certain criteria apply, details of which are on page 2 of the registration form.
4. Can my friend join?
If they meet the criteria above, they, or their parents or carers, can complete an application form, and have a WAND+ card.
Anyone with a query about eligibility is welcome to call Eleanor Thain from the WAND and WAND+ Team on 020 8871 8907, or email email@example.com
5. What if I lose my WAND+ card?
Don't worry, there are full details about how to get a replacement, here.
6. What if a business wants to support the young people who have a WAND+ card?
If you would like to become a WAND Maker, please contact the WAND and WAND+ Team or visit our webpage for WAND Makers.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899