Feedback on the Local Offer report to August 2016

Our report on the feedback about the Local Offer from September 2015 to August 2016 is under "Downloads". 

How to give us your feedback on the Local Offer, the services and providers as well as the website.  You can:

  • Join our local parents' forum, Positive Parent Action, (PPA) as we regularly work with them on the Local Offer. 
  • Join the Disabled Childrens' and Young Peoples' Register (DCR), to get updated about new Local Offer information, and to get asked for your input on services and provision that makes up Wandsworth's Local Offer.
  • Attend a Local Offer Focus Group, these are held at different times of day and evening to gather the opinions of parents, carers and professionals.
  • Attend a local disability youth group, as we are visiting them to listen to their views on content, presentation and other ways to get the information they want.

On the Local Offer website, you can use the feedback route in the "Local Offer" box at the end of every Local Offer record. 

" How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider. "  This takes you to our Local Offer feedback form.

Please use this to give us your responses, good, bad or neither, so we can see where we need to change what we've done or do it better. And, so we can feedback to the service or activity you used and tell them how they did.  We understand if you want to do so anonymously, so you are welcome to give your feedback that way.  We would prefer if you can let us contact you, so we can ask for more details, if we need them and so we can report our actions to you. 

Other ways to feedback on the Local Offer.

You can use the "Feedback" link at the bottom of every webpage. This takes you to the Council's website feedback form.

Alternatively, you can use the "Comments, complaints" link at the bottom of every webpage. This takes you to the Council's Enquiries, Comments and Complaints form.

You can email or call Eleanor Thain, SEN and Disability Information Officer, on 020 8871 8907   Or use the "Contact us" form,  found by clicking "Contact us" at the top of every webpage.

Can't find what you want? 

You can call or email the Family Information Service who can help find what you want.

Telephone: 020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message