Children's Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
If you have a child age five or under, you can find your nearest children's centre, using your postcode, here.
The benefits of using a children's centre are:
- learning to play creatively with your child
- spending quality time together with your child
- improving your parenting skills by attending various programmes and sessions
- accessing training courses to assist you in getting back to work
- making friends with other parents and carers
- getting support with life problems.
You will find a timetable of activities on each children's centre's page. Most sessions will be drop-in and free of charge, but some will require booking and maybe a small fee.
You can search all Children's Centres by clicking on 'Search all services in this category' below.