A message from Wandsworth Children's Centres
Dear Parents and Carers,
The children’s centres are now delivering a blended programme of virtual and centre based activities for the most vulnerable children livening in the Borough. If you feel you are in need of additional support then please contact us via the emails below.
Battersea Cluster - Sabrina Small firstname.lastname@example.org
Roehampton Cluster - Jennie Ramsey email@example.com
Tooting Cluster - Jennifer Hindmoor firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you and your families very soon!
Take care and stay safe.
Early Childhood and Learning Team
Children's Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
If you have a child age five or under, you can find your nearest children's centre here.
The benefits of using a children's centre are:
- learning to play creatively with your child
- spending quality time together with your child
- improving your parenting skills by attending various programmes and sessions
- accessing training courses to assist you in getting back to work
- making friends with other parents and carers
- getting support with life problems.
Most sessions will be drop-in and free of charge, but some will require booking and maybe a small fee.
Centres are grouped into three clusters around the borough. You can click on the centres' names to take you to their page: