We are keen to hear what you think about our SEND local offer.
Our Annual Report on Wandsworth's SEND local offer shows how we collect, record and respond to feedback. Our most recent Report on feedback and how we promote and publicise our SEND local offer, from September 2018 to August 2019 is under "Downloads".
On the SEND Local Offer website, you can use the feedback route in the "Local Offer" box at the end of every Local Offer record. How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider. This takes you to our Local Offer feedback form.
Please use this to give us your responses, good, bad or neither, so we can see where we need to change what we've done or do it better. And, so we can feedback to the service or activity you used and tell them how they did. We understand if you want to do so anonymously, so you are welcome to give your feedback that way. We would prefer if you can let us contact you, so we can ask for more details, if we need them and so we can report our actions to you.
Other ways to feedback on Wandsworth's SEND local offer.
- If possible, please make your complaint, give your compliment or feedback direct to the person you are dealing with, or their manager, using their complaints, compliments and/or feedback procedures.
- On the website, click on "Contact THRIVE Wandsworth " at the top of every webpage and give us your comments by email.
- Alternatively, on the website, you can use the Comments and Complaints link at the bottom of every webpage. This takes you to the Council's Enquiries, Comments and Complaints information.
- Or you can email or call Eleanor Thain, Disability Information Officer on 020 8871 8907 email@example.com
Other ways to let us know what you think about Wandsworth's SEND local offer, the services and providers as well as the SEND Local Offer website. You can:
- Join our local parents' forum, Positive Parent Action, (PPA) as we regularly work with them on the SEND Local Offer.
- Join the Disabled Childrens' and Young Peoples' Register (DCR), If you are 0 to 17 years old with SEND you can get updated about new SEND local offer information, and to get asked for your input on services and provision that makes up Wandsworth's SEND local offer.
- Join the WAND+ card project if you are 18 to 24 years old with SEND to get updated about new SEND local offer information, and to get asked for your input on services and provision that makes up Wandsworth's SEND local offer.
- Phone, email or make an appointment to meet with the SEND local offer team, and let us know what you think. Eleanor Thain, firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8871 8907
Can't find what you want? Contact us.
020 8871 7899