Skip to main content Live Chat

Specialist Support

Most children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) will attend mainstream nurseries, schools and colleges or universities.  The Council provides a range of specialist advisory services which will support nurseries, schools and colleges to meet a child’s or young person's needs. 

Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us: 
020 8871 7899