Skip to main content

Addiction – alcohol and drugs

Early Help Hub

Drug and Alcohol services will support the member of the family who has the addiction.  This may be the parent/carer or a young person. 

The services are generally funded by the health service or the local authority but are run by a voluntary group.  These services are usually free at the point of access.  Some services may require a referral from a GP or a social worker, or a self referral from the person with the addiction.  There are a small number of services that can provide help to the family of an addict.

To search for groups and services, click on the button below.