Skip to main content

21 Advice & Information Results in your current search

Where do I start?

If you have immediate concerns about your own safety or the safety of a child, young person or adult you should call 999 and speak to the police.   It is everyone’s responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.  If you…