Skip to main content

2 Results in your current search

Related information


A Users Guide to Social Work Assessments - Leaflet

Anyone can contact social services if they have concerns about a child. An assessment is made where more than advice or information is required and it appears there might be a need for services to assist the child. This leaflet is for children, young people…

What to do if your child goes missing - Leaflet

This leaflet is produced by the Wandsworth Safeguarding Children Board and contains advice on what to do if your child goes missing. This leaflet is for parents and carers. The leaflet contains information on: Why do young people run away? What to do when your…