Skip to main content

4 Results in your current search

Related information


Get parental responsibility for the child

If you want to care for a child long term, you can get parental responsibility for the child by applying for a Child Arrangement Order or Special Guardianship Order. You may also be able to adopt the child. Having…

Prison Advice and Care Trust (PACT)

Prison Advice and Care Trust (PACT) aim to support prisoners and their families to make a fresh start and to minimise the harm that can be caused by imprisonment on offenders, families and communities.PACT works with offenders and their families.

Private Fostering

The Wandsworth Children’s Services Department assist people who are looking after children that are not their own. They make regular visits to the child or young person to ensure the overall standard of care provided meets their needs. The service gives private fosterers…

Somebody Else's Child

Somebody Else's Child - If you are caring for a child for 28 days or more, you are required to notify your local council. Private fostering is when a child under the age of 16 (under 18 if disabled) is cared…