The Children in Need Service
This service provides intervention and support to children and their families whose children have been assessed as in need of council services under the Children Act 1989 or are subject to a child protection plan.
The teams cover Battersea, Earlsfield, Fairfield, Putney and Southfields, Roehampton and Tooting.
The service can help by:
- supporting families in bringing up children;
- supporting children with complex needs;
- carrying out parenting assessments;
- acting with the police for child protection and to issue legal proceedings as a last resort; and
- helping children who cannot live at home.
Referral to this service is through the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 020 8871 6622.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 6622
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 18 years
Last updated: 29 Oct 2019