Beat Eating Disorders
Beat Eating Disorders is a UK charity providing helplines, online support and a network of UK-wide self-help and support groups to help adults and young people in the UK beat their eating disorders.
Beat Eating Disorders is for those suffering with anorexia, bulimia or compulsive overeating issues as well as their carers, families and friends.
The website provides young people and their families:
- access to online support groups;
- information and resources about eating disorders, including recovery stories and carers' stories;
- online one-to-one support for people 25 years old and under where young people can talk to one of the Beat Eating Disorders youth team;
- information about the helplines, which you can phone for advice and support;
- lists of network groups which can help people with eating distress in various stages of their illness and recovery and in many different ways.
If you need help or support related to eating disorders please visit the Beat Eating Disorders website; call one of the helplines or request a call back by texting the service.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The helplines are open Monday - Friday: 2pm - 4pm
Last updated: 26 Mar 2019