Stop It Now
Stop it now is a campaign run by child protection charity Lucy Faithfull Foundation. They work with children across London by delivering community based training to professionals, parents and carers.
For anyone who cares for or works with children or young people.
Stop it offers opportunities to:
- learn more about child protection;
- receive training on how to deal with child protection issues; and
- learn more about sexual abuse and how to prevent it and get help.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on training courses.
They have a confidential helpline you can call if:
- you have been abused
- you are concerned about a child
- you are concerned about a child's behaviour
- you are concerned about your own behaviour
- you are concerned about another adults behaviour.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bordesley Management & Leadership Centre
Bordesley Hall, The Holloway
- B48 7QA
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Helpline availability: Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 9:00pm. Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm