Fayland Children's Centre
A message from Wandsworth Children's Centres
Dear Parents and Carers,
I hope in these extraordinary times you and your family are doing well.
We know social distancing can be limiting and it’s difficult to find new ways to keep busy and support young children with their development and emotional wellbeing. To help you find a range of activities you could get involved with from home, we have developed virtual services. You can access these services via contact with your local Cluster Children’s Centres.
There are a small number of services that are being delivered from centres, these will need to be booked in advance.
Children’s Centres staff are working remotely. So, if you have a question, need some information, advice or guidance our Early Help staff are still here to talk over the phone or email.
Battersea Cluster - Sabrina Small email@example.com
Roehampton Cluster - Jennie Ramsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Tooting Cluster - Jennifer Hindmoor email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you and your families very soon!
Take care and stay safe.
Early Childhood and Learning Team
Children’s Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5.
At the centre you can:
- make friends;
- learn to play creatively with your child;
- do activities with your child which can bring you closer;
- improve your parenting skills;
- access training courses which can help you back into the world of work;
- have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- attend groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- get support with family problems.
To use the centre, you can drop in, some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
A list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found under 'Downloads'.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8866
Where to go
Fayland Children's Centre
- SW16 1SY
- Get directions
Buses: 57 or 333
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Contact Centre for session times. Numbers attending the Monday morning Stay and Play are limited to 30 adults and 30 children. This is on a first come, first served basis.
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 19 Jan 2021