Sen Talk CIC is a local non profit organisation working within the borough of Wandsworth specifically supporting autistic children and children with Attention Deficit Disorders and or other Social Communication needs and their families. The organisation is parent-led, and works collaboratively with service professionals and academics to promote neuro-diversity and opportunities for children and young people with SEND.
The age range is 5-13, however the organisation does work with children younger and older depending on the needs and service required.
The service provides the following:
- Monthly coffee mornings and Parent Talks
- Family support
- Professional Training Packages (CPD)
- Children's interest-led sessions
- Pre-Diagnosis and Post-Diagnosis support
- Respite breaks and Trips fro families
- Parent workshops and peer to peer support
- University skills training and internship
Specialist knowledge areas:
Sensory Processing, Lego(r)-based therapy, Emotional literacy and family support
Who to contact
Where to go
- Katherine Low Settlement
108, Battersea High Street
- SW11 3HP
- Get directions
We have wheelchair access at both of our session locations.
- We are a non-profit organisation. Donations are welcome
To use this service you can refer yourself.
Last updated: 09 Jul 2019