Moving and Being-Creative Movement and Dance Play
Moving and Being offers therapeutic movement and dance play for children under 5 and their families. It integrates key aspects of dance movement therapy (DMT) into early learning to support wellbeing.
Involving music, song, games and colourful props, movement is the language through which children explore feelings, ideas and relationships encouraging social, emotional and physical integration.
It can be particularly helpful for children with :
- Physical disabilities.
- emotional / behavioural difficulties.
- social / communication difficulties.
- who are non verbal or
- have English as a second language,
- autistic spectrum disorder, or
- learning difficulties.
Visit the website for more details or read the attached leaflet.
Who to contact
- I am currently offering FREE presentations and taster sessions. So to find out how and why this approach is so effective in supporting wellbeing, do get in touch.