Immigration Advisory Service
Immigration Advisory Service is the UK's largest charity providing advice in immigration and asylum law.
The helpline and website are for anyone affected by the issues surrounding immigration and asylum law.
The Immigration Advice Service offers:
- direct access to an immigration lawyer;
- immigration advice, assistance and representation on all applications and appeals;
- advice via telephone, Skype or in person;
- detainee, home and workplace visits; and
- same day fast-track service for several types of immigration application.
Visit the website for more details.