Restricted Growth Association (RGA)
The Restricted Growth Association (RGA) is a registered charity that provides information and support to people of restricted growth and their families. The RGA provides support to those experiencing the social and medical consequences of restricted growth (dwarfism).
The RGA's membership is comprised of full members, their families and friends, and medical professionals with an interest in restricted growth.
The Association aims to help reduce the distress and disadvantages of people with restricted growth by trying to:
- reduce social barriers;
- improve quality of life;
- enhance the role in society of persons of restricted growth;
- lessen the fear and distress of families when a child with restricted growth is born;
- provide friendship, mutual support and encouragement for individuals and their families;
- develop an awareness of diversity and promote equality within the small people's community; and
- represent people of restricted growth and act as an advocate on their behalf.
For more information on the work of the RGA please visit their website.
Who to contact
Where to go
P.O. Box 99
- GL15 9AW
- Get directions