Smallwood Children's Centre
The Children’s Centre is for all parents and carers of children under the age of 5. You will find a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- you can make friends;
- you can learn to play creatively with your child
- doing things with your child can bring you closer
- you can improve your parenting skills
- training courses can help you back into the world of work
- you can have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for
- some run groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- you can get support with family problems
To use the centre you can simply drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free and list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found below. Please note that the centre is closed for lunch between 12:30 and 1:00pm.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
The centre manager is Jennifer Hindmoor, but please direct all general enquiries to Amanda Gurbarran on the details below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Smallwood Children's Centre (Based in Smallwood Primary School)
- SW17 0TW
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 77 and 270 Underground: Tooting Broadway
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 10 Jul 2019