Yvonne Carr Children's Centre
A message from Wandsworth Children's Centres
Dear Parents and Carers,
The children’s centres are now delivering a blended programme of virtual and centre based activities for the most vulnerable children livening in the Borough. If you feel you are in need of additional support then please contact us via the emails below.
Battersea Cluster - Sabrina Small email@example.com
Roehampton Cluster - Jennie Ramsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Tooting Cluster - Jennifer Hindmoor email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you and your families very soon!
Take care and stay safe.
Early Childhood and Learning Team
Children’s Centres provide welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with children aged 0-5.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- doing things with your child to bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- training courses to help you back into the world of work;
- having fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- running groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents;
- getting support with family problems; and
- baby massages.
To use the centre you can drop in though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
The Battersea Locality Team is based at Yvonne Carr Children's Centre.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Who to contact
- 020 7720 5515
Where to go
- Yvonne Carr Children's Centre
2, Thessaly Road
- SW8 4HT
- Get directions
Buses: 77, 85, 196, 452 and P5 Underground: Stockwell and Vauxhall.
Overground: Wandsworth Road and Vauxhall.
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 19 Apr 2021