Family Lives – Divorce and Separation Advice
Family Support Workers are available for support and advice about divorce and separation, just call the confidential helpline.
If you are thinking about separating or divorcing your partner, or you are already doing so, this service has information and advice on things which may be worrying you.
Read about where to find support, how divorce affects your children and ways you can help them through the processes.
The service offers advice around :
- Thinking about separation, stress and depression.
- Coping with Holidays , Christmas and Special events
- Shared parenting and contact
- Agreeing access
- Telling your children, involving them in decisions
- Domestic Violence and staying safe
Read about where to find support, how divorce affects your children and ways you can help them through the process.
For more information, advice or support please visit call or visit the website opposite.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Family Lives
- 0808 800 2222
Last updated: 11 May 2020