Ms Fiona Serena Peckham
I am Fiona, a current Early Years Graduate, Nursery Nurse at a local outstanding primary school, a swim instructor and a mother of two children aged 10 and 1.
I am an Ofsted registered Childminder with over 10 years experience, valid insurance, paediatric first aid, along with regular and cuurent up to date training.
My setting is based in one room with a wide range of activities that cover the national curriculum. Activities with the home environment are rotated daily to ensure all aspects of your child's needs are being met and stimulated. The children will make trips to the library, playgroups and farms etc.
Each child will be provided with a diary for us to communicate and a learning journal with observations and pictures of their progression.
For more details please contact me and I'll be happy to discuss.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Fiona Peckham
- Contact Position
- 0778 3325 625
Where to go
Buses: 319 and G1
Overground: Wandsworth Common
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £10 (Hours after 6pm will be charged additional rate) Per hour £75 (Sibling discount is available) Per day
- Age Ranges
- From 3 months to 8 years
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets and play facilities. No outdoor facilities are available
- Has Provision
- If your child has special needs please contact the childminder directly.
- Please contact childminder to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds.
- Immediate vacancies
- My current vacancies are on Tuesdays and Thursdays all day up until 2019. Then Monday - Thursday from April 2020 (Children 1 and over) Monday - Thursday from September (Child under 1)
Opening Times & Facilities
Songs and rhymes
Arts and crafts
Kitchen and cooking
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
Honeywell Junior School
Honeywell Infant School
- Honeywell Primary School on Monday and Friday. Any other local primary school on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/02/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 26/08/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
Last updated: 01 Mar 2019