Katherine Low Settlement Youth Club
This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities.
At the youth club, young people can:
- meet friends
- use the IT suite and music studio
- play sports such as football and basketball
- get involved in dance and drama activities
- take part in art workshops
- learn life skills, including cooking
The youth club also offers:
- advice and support workshops
- one-to-one peer education programme
- short taster courses
- cultural trips
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested, you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Katherine Low Settlement
108, Battersea High Street
- SW11 3HP
- Get directions
- Call for details
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
To use this service you:
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested, you will be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 08 Feb 2019