The Hilda Martindale Educational Trust
The Hilda Martindale Educational Trust makes a very limited number of awards to British women towards training or studying for a career in a profession where women are underrepresented. The maximum award is £3,000.
Who can apply?
British women towards training or studying for a career in a profession where women are underrepresented.
What can I get?
The maximum amount you can apply for is £3,000.
How do I apply?
Applications should be returned, together with:
- the reference from the first referee named on the application form
- the personal statement, and
- complete applications must be received before the deadline. The Trust will contact the second referee to provide the reference directly.
What is not funded?
- Grants are not available for short courses, access courses, courses abroad, elective studies, or for first year undergraduates.
- Candidates eligible for career development loans are expected to have tried this option before applying.
The Trustees are only able to make awards from the annual income of the fund and there are onlya small number of women who are granted an award from the total number who apply each year.
For more information on the Trust, please visit the website where you will find guidance for applications and an FAQ page.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Royal Holloway University of London
- TW20 0EX
- Get directions