Learning Disability Partnership Board
Wandsworth Council has a Learning Disability Partnership Board to make sure that things get better for people with learning disabilities.
The Board meets regularly to talk about opportunities and support for people with learning disabilities. This is so that everybody knows what's going on. The Board talks about and agrees what it will do to make improvements.
Lots of different people get involved because the Board looks at everything people want in their lives. Members include:
- people with learning disabilities
- family carers
- people who are responsible for local services
- people who provide housing
- people who provide health and care services
- people who provide leisure and entertainment
- people who can help you with education and training
- people who help you get a job
- local organisations and groups that help you have your say.
You can visit their website "My Life, My World" to find out more.
Who to contact
To get involved with this service:
- You can refer yourself or your child