Wandsworth Air Cadets
The Air Cadets are sponsored by the Royal Air Force and give you hands-on experience of activities and courses that will challenge and develop your skills to help you succeed in whatever you want to do.
Air cadet members are aged between 12 and 20 years old. The maximum age for entry is 17 years old, therefore you can request to join anytime between your 12th and 17th birthday.
The aims of the Air Cadets is to:
- promote and encourage a practical interest in aviation and the Royal Air Force among young people;
- provide training which will be useful in the Services and civilian life;
- encourage the spirit of adventure; and
- develop qualities of leadership and good citizenship
If you are interested in finding out more, visit the Royal Air Force Air Cadets website or the local Wandsworth Air Cadets website. 82 (Wandsworth) Squadron welcome personal visits by potential cadets (ideally accompanied by a parent or guardian) during one of their Parade Nights. They also have set recruitment nights when you can go with your parents and find out what being a cadet is all about. For details of the next recruitment night please email or phone the squadron staff.
Who to contact
Where to go
- 82 (Wandsworth) Squadron Cadet Centre
19, Lytton Grove
- SW15 2HG
- Get directions