Talk Wandsworth Talking Therapies (part of Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)) provide free confidential help for problems such as stress, worry and low mood. We offer talking therapies for people over the age of 18. You can refer yourself or you can be referred by a healthcare professional such as your GP.
Talk Wandsworth also offers a wide range of therapeutic groups and courses that take place across Wandsworth. Flyers below give details of the workshops on offer.
The treatments we offer are shown to be effective and recommended by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE).
View what we have to offer and find out more on our website.
Who to contact
- 020 3513 5000
- Parent Organisation
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
Where to go
- Talk Wandsworth, First Floor Office Premises
56, Tooting High Street
- SW17 0RN
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
To access this service you:
- Can refer yourself
- online, using their form,
- by calling: 020 3513 6264 or
- be referred by your doctor (GP) via fax: 020 3513 6964 / 6788 / 5934