CLICK Plus is a group of 18+ care leavers that get together to create a stronger voice to influence positive changes in the services they receive.
CLICK Plus meet on the first Wednesday of each month at the Future First (Leaving Care Team) office from 6pm.
Why join CLICK Plus?
- make friends
- learn skills
- build confidence
- have something good for your CV
- get access to info & support
- find opportunities to train & interview staff
- make changes to service
- get involved with projects with external organisations such as: the Verbatim Formula, Children’s Commissioner etc
- give feedback to decision makers
- have fun
- eat free food!
All face to face participation activities have been put on hold due to the pandemic, but we are constantly reviewing this and making big plans for when we can all reunite! But please reach out to Amelia or Charis if you would like an outdoor walk or game with one of us in a local park.
***CLICK Plus is currently meeting every fortnight on the free video app ZOOM***
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mei Lai Lu
- Contact Position
- Participation and Independent Visitors Manager
- 07775 417 462
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every other Wednesday at 6pm on Zoom
- Session Information
Please contact Mei Lei for more info about which dates
Last updated: 20 Sep 2021