Thomas Pocklington Trust
The Thomas Pocklington Trust is a registered charity that provides housing, care and support for people with sight loss in the UK. The charity was formally established in 1958 and now has eight centres in London and other parts of the country. The main services they offer are:
- Resource centres, offering a variety of activities and services
- Support services, including the Link-Up buddy scheme for social and cultural activities
- Befriending services, such as home, telephone be-friending, and email e-befriending
- Housing, including residential, extra-care, and supported housing
- Care services, including home care, day services, and respite care
- An assistive technology project, to support people with sight loss to make the most to technology to help them
The main services they offer in Wandsworth are the resource centre in Balham and the supported housing centre, Pocklington Court, in Roehampton.
Please visit the Pocklington Trust website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
90 Strand on the Green
- W4 3NN
- Get directions