Adoption and Permanency Team
The team helps people thinking of adopting or permanently fostering a child to discuss whether they would like to do this.
It also provides a service for looked after children and supports adults who have been adopted.
The service can help with:
- advice on adoption - what qualities are needed to adopt a child;
- advice on adoption - the legal process;
- matches children who need adoption with parents;
- provides support and training for parents adopting or long term fostering a child;
- advice in tracing parents and help with contacting them;
- counselling to prepare for meeting birth parents; and
- liaise with specialist adoption agencies where needed.
To use the service, call the number below and they will offer as much advice as possible and send out an information pack.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PS
- Get directions
Last updated: 23 Oct 2019