Speech and Language Therapy Service Promotion and Prevention Team (Under 3s)
This service provides advice and support to parents/carers of very young children who are concerned about any aspect of their child’s communication.
This includes speech sounds, language, attention and listening and play.
This service offers advice about:
- dummy use;
- the best possible development of children’s communication skills;
- preventing minor problems impacting further on young children; and
- signposting parents and carers to specialist services if required.
The service is based in all of Wandsworth’s Children’s Centres. The main three bases are:
- Putney and Roehampton, 166 Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 4HR; call 020 8789 1967 and leave a message for speech therapy.
- Battersea, Yvonne Carr, 2 Thessaly Road, SW8 4HT; call 020 7720 5515 and leave a message for speech therapy.
- Tooting, Early Years Centre, 1 Siward Road, SW17 0LA; call 07717 158 675 and leave a message for speech therapy.
Who to contact
- 07760 396 248
- Age Ranges
- 0 to 3 years
- Referral Details
Any parent, carer or professional can refer a child under three.
To use this service you:
- Can refer your child and/or
- Your child can be referred by a professional