All Star Tennis Courses - King George's Park
All Star Tennis create a fun-active learning environment where children can enjoy developing their tennis skills and learn to play and compete.
Courses are for children aged 3 years old upwards and all abilities. Sessions are based on the nationally recognised LTA Mini Tennis Scheme whereby the children enter a programme that follows certain skills.
- improve their skills and technique;
- stay fit and healthy; and
- make friends and socialise.
For more information please visit the website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- King Georges Park
The Tennis Hut, King Georges Park
Neville Gill Close
- SW18 2GJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Holiday dates: Tuesday 1st - Friday 4th June 2021
- Session Information
Please visit the website for individual times of sessions.
- Please visit the website for details
Last updated: 25 May 2021