Islamic Culture & Education Centre - Youth Group
This group provides a safe and friendly environment for young people to develop their self and group identity as young Muslims.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities.
At the youth club young people can:
- meet friends
- play football, tennis and cricket
- learn a martial art
- use the gym for weight training
- take part in cultural and issue-based workshops
- access help with their homework
The youth club also offers:
- advice and support workshops
- short taster courses
- cultural trips
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Islamic Culture and Education Centre
73, Falcon Road
- SW11 2PG
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
Please contact the service if you are interested in finding out more. If you are interested, you will be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 01 Mar 2021