Wandsworth Council Pupil Services
Pupil Services provides advice and guidance on admissions to primary or secondary schools in the borough.
This service is for parents and carers with children aged 4-16 years.
Parents and carers of children can get:
- help on how to apply for a school place;
- information on all maintained and independent schools; and
- help with how to appeal if your child does not get accepted at the school you have applied to.
Application forms to apply for a school place can be obtained from the service or from the Wandsworth website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Pupil Services Section, Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm