Interested in a career in catering? Aged 18 - 25 with mild or moderate learning disabilities? Then Yes Chef! is for you!
Share is delivering this programme for young adults who:
- want to work;
- enjoy working around food; and
- need additional support in order to benefit from training and work experience opportunies.
You will spend 2 days a week studying and gaining practical experience in catering. Then 1 day will be spent learning about how you can get ready for work by searching for jobs, preparing for interviews, etc.
You will also gain Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) qualifications during this work experience.
For more information please contact Robert Boyce on the number or email address below.
Who to contact
To use this service you you need to be:
- referred by your doctor or other health practitioner, or
- referred by your social worker, or
- referred by another professional.