Come along and join in with our fun activities to help your child to begin to develop a love of stories and books.
This session is for dads, mums and carers accompanied by children aged 0-5 years.
The activity aims to:
- introduce and encourage a love of books;
- help parents and carers to understand the importance of sharing stories from an early age;
- help parents and carers to understand the importance of music and rhyme to their child’s developing language and communication;
- help children to develop good listening and concentration skills; and
- be enjoyable and stimulating.
There is no need to book, please just drop in.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Chesterton Centre for Children and Families
Chesterton Primary School
- SW11 5DT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays: 1:30 - 2:30pm
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
Last updated: 13 Feb 2020