Keep Warm Keep Well
This booklet and factsheet have been produced by Public Health England, in association with other partners. It aims to help you maintain good health during winter and to take advantage of the financial help and benefits that are available.
This booklet is aimed at the over 60s, low-income families and people living with a disability.
- being prepared for the cold weather
- staying healthy this winter
- living a healthy lifestyle
- heating your home effectively and safely
- financial help to heat your home
- Winter Fuel Payment
- Energy Company Obligation
- Cold Weather Payment
- Warm Home Discount scheme
- other sources of financial support
- help and advice
For further information on public health and severe cold weather, please refer to the Cold Weather Plan for England here.