Ashburton Youth Centre
This is a purpose-built youth club where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities.
At the youth club young people can:
- meet friends;
- use the IT suite and music studio;
- play sports such as football and basketball;
- get involved in dance activities;
- take part in art and craft workshops; and
- learn life skills, including cooking.
- Chelsea FC Foundation Wandsworth Kicks (Free Sessions Wed, Thu, Fri)
The youth club also offers:
- advice and support workshops;
- short taster courses; and
- cultural trips.
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form to join.
Who to contact
- 020 8788 5151
Where to go
- Ashburton Youth Centre
- SW15 4JE
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
To use this service you can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will be asked to complete an application form.