No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Network
The No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Network website can provide lots of necessary information regarding those who cannot access public funds.
The information provided on this website includes:
- who has no recourse to public funds?
- what are public funds?
- what are not public funds?
- social services support for people with NRPF
- immigration applications and leave to remain with NRPF
- EEA nationals
- asylum seekers and refused asylum seekers.
It is a useful resource for practitioners. You can visit the website here.
Who to contact