Wandsworth Complex Needs Team
The team offers assessment and treatment mainly to people with a diagnosis of Personality Disorders. Personality disorders relate to permanent characteristics of an individual's personality that cause problems with how they interact with other people and react to things emotionally.
The services works with people aged 18-65 years.
Benefits of the service include:
- help learning new coping mechanisms; and
- a better understanding of personality disorders.
For further information, please call.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Building 1, Entrance C
61 Glenburnie Road
- SW17 7DJ
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 18 years to 65 years
To use this service you need to be:
- Referred by your doctor/consultant, and/or
- The Community Mental Health Team Consultant