Wandsworth Mediation Service
The service helps people to resolve conflicts and disputes affecting them without taking legal action.
Anybody can contact the service for advice.
The service is for people who have a dispute about issues such as:
- families with separation issues;
- housing, such as noisy neighbours;
- business, such as unsatisfactory service;
- small debt, such as money owed between people;
- neighbour and land boundaries; and
- personal injury.
Please contact them for further information or to discuss a dispute you are dealing with. Please note a dedicated telephone service is only available Monday-Thursday 9.30am-5pm.
Please see the Good Neighbours and Talking Families Project Flyer under the downloads section.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Mediation Service
St Mark's Durie Hall
- SW11 1EJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Thursday: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Last updated: 21 May 2019