WAND Card holders park for free at St George's Hospital
Free car parking at St George's Hospital for WAND Card holders. WAND Card holders who need to visit St George's Hospital, or whose parent or carer needs to bring them to St George's can use the car park for free.
When visiting a clinic with a WAND Card holder:
- present the WAND Card at reception; and
- ask for a letter ‘waiving’ parking charges when you exit (any queries, please refer staff to Mary Prior in facilities management at the hospital).
It is essential to show your WAND card and to obtain a letter ‘waiving’ parking charges from the relevant clinic or facility each time you attend. The letter needs to be shown to the parking services team on exiting the hospital.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Car parks
St. George's Hospital
- SW17 0QT
- Get directions
To use this service you need to:
- Take your WAND card with you
- Present your WAND Card at the Main Reception
- Ask for a letter from the clinic you attend to show to the parking services team
- You need to follow this procedure each time you visit the hospital
Last updated: 17 Nov 2020