Sticky Fingers Montessori Day Nursery
Sticky Fingers Montessori Day Nursery is situated in two light and airy modern halls next to St John the Divine on Garratt Lane in Earlsfield. They care for children from 18 months to 5 years old from 8am - 6pm 5 days a week.
Open since 1996, Sticky Fingers provides a very secure and homely environment children in a light and airy church hall. The educational day care we offer younger children includes plenty of free play, with lots of arts and crafts, shapes, colours plus numbers. For three to five year olds the nursery follows the Montessori EYFS curriculum and includes computer, cooking, drama and French. A dancing teacher comes once a week to the Nursery and all children join in. They also have lots of outings into the local community including visits to the park and local library.
Please contact the nursery for more information or to arrange a visit.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St John the Divine Church Hall
- SW18 4EH
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 270, 77 Near Earlsfield overground station. Parking free before 9.30am and after 4.30pm in local roads around the nursery.
- Please contact Nursery for details. A 10% discount is available for siblings. We offer the 2 year and 3 year old grant.
- Age Ranges
- From 18 months to 5 years
- Has Provision
- This is no ramp into church hall. Please contact nursery to discuss wheelchair access requirements.
- Experience with
- The nursery has a written Special Needs policy. Please contact nursery to discuss other needs.
- Please contact nursery to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- The nursery welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
Kitchen and cooking
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/12/2007 Integrated Good 26/10/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/02/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 23/05/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good