Child and Baby Clinic
At the Child and Baby Clinic you can get advice and guidance about your child.
These sessions are for dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5 years.
The clinic offers the chance for you to:
- discuss general health, issues and worries about your child;
- have your child weighed; and
- get advice about feeding.
Just drop in, there is no need to book.
The centre manager is Jennifer Hindmoor, but please direct all general enquiries to Amanda Gurbarran on the details below.
You must bring your personal child health record book and your baby changing bag.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Smalllwood School and Children's Centre
Smallwood Children's Centre
- SW17 0TW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays: 10:30am to 12noon
- Time of day
Last updated: 04 Mar 2019