West Hill in the Park Children's Centre
West Hill Children’s Centre offers a welcoming space, where parents and their children can play, explore, learn and have fun.
West Hill Children’s Centre is for children who live in our Centre’s reach area. The majority of our sessions and activities are for children aged under 3 years and 6 months.
Attending the Children’s Centre will help children to:
- Play, learn and develop
- Experience new and exciting activities enabling them to explore and experiment
- Play alongside and with other children and make friends
- Learn skills such as turn taking and sharing
- Be ready to start nursery
For parents the Children’s Centre can offer:
- Help in understanding your child’s development and how you can support them at home
- Support with your parenting skills
- Training courses, parenting programmes and workshops
- Good quality crèche facilities for when you attend any courses
- Support with any family difficulties
- The opportunity to meet other parents and make friends
To use the Centre, families must live within the designated reach area. If you are not sure, please call the Centre (020 8871 6655) or come in to find out if you live in the reach area.
Some of the sessions are drop-in, some require booking and some are invite only. There are limited places for all sessions. Drop-in sessions are run on a first come first served basis and some places will be reserved for invited families. All activities are free.
Please see the current timetable for all up to date information.
We ask all parents to register their family with the Children’s Centre. The form can be found under ‘Downloads’.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jean Smith
- 020 8871 6655
Where to go
- West Hill in the Park Children's Centre
King George's Park
- SW18 4AS
- Get directions
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 16 Jul 2019