Toots Day Nursery
Toots Day Nursery is located in Totterdown Street in Tooting. They are open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday all year round except for Christmas and Bank Holidays.
Toots Day Nursery takes children from under one to five years in a purpose built nursery with three spacious bright rooms. Plenty of fun and educational activities are provided daily for the children to enjoy. We have two outdoor areas and our newly designed back garden encourages green fingered children to plant and grow.
Please contact the Nursery for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
214, Totterdown Street
- SW17 8TD
- Get directions
Buses: 35, 57, 77, 264, 270, 280 and 355 Underground: Tooting Broadway
- Please see website for details of costs.
Sibling Discount: @ 10% is applicable to the eldest child.
Education Grant: children become eligible in the term following their 3rd birthday.
Vouchers: all work related voucher schemes are accepted at Toots.
Payment of fees: All fees are to be paid monthly by standing order on the first of the month in advance.
Evening session 6-6.30pm (To be booked 3 days in advance) £5 per session
- Age Ranges
- From 6 months to 4 years 11 months
- Has Provision
- We are currently awaiting the installation of a ramp. However, please nursery setting to discuss wheelchair requirements.
- Setting has a Special Educational Needs policy. Please contact nursery to discuss other needs.
- Please contact nursery to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
TV and DVD
Kitchen and cooking
Visits and outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/03/2008 Integrated Satisfactory 07/10/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 22/10/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/02/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement