Stay, Play and Learn 0-12 Months
This is a session where parents and carers come with their children to play, learn and interact with other children and parents.
This is an activity that dads, mums and carers can do with their children aged 0-12 months.
Parents, carers and children will learn about:
- bonding with their children;
- talking and interacting with their child;
- social skills;
- playing with other children; and
- socialise/develop relationships with other parents/carers.
Please drop in, there is no need to book. No need to bring anything with you as all toys are provided.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Chesterton Children's Centre
Chesterton Primary School
- SW11 5DT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesdays: 9:30 - 11:30am
- Time of day
- Session Information
Educational psychologist drop in:
Wednesday 11 March 2020
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
Last updated: 13 Feb 2020