Dimensions supports people with learning disabilities and autism to live the life they want. It is a specialist not-for-profit provider.
- individualised support packages for people living in their own homes;
- support for people living in shared housing;
- registered residential care;
- transition support services for 14 - 25 year olds with a learning disability;
- support for people to find and maintain housing;
- short breaks;
- behaviour support;
- individual budgets; and
- person centred planning.
For further information please visit the website.
Who to contact
Where to go
9-10 Commerce Park
- RG7 4AB
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 25 years