Francis Barber Pupil Referral Unit (PRU)
Francis Barber Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) provides education for secondary-aged pupils who live in Wandsworth and are permanently excluded or who are not on a school roll for other reasons. The PRU also works with secondary aged pupils on the roll of Wandsworth Council maintained schools, who are not attending school or who are experiencing emotional, behavioural or social difficulties in school.
This service is for pupils, schools and professionals.
Young people can:
- continue their education in a safe and supportive environment;
- get specialist help to look at behaviour; and
- get help to re-enter mainstream education.
Schools and Pupils Services can refer pupils directly.
Francis Barber has two sites, one in Tooting, SW17 and one in Wandsworth SW18.
Click here to read the Ofsted inspection report for this school.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Francis Barber Pupil Referral Unit (PRU)
- SW17 8HE
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 16 years
To use this service your child would usually be:
- Referred by your Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO), and/or
- Referred by another educational professional
Last updated: 30 Nov 2018