Prison Advice and Care Trust (PACT)
Prison Advice and Care Trust (PACT) aim to support prisoners and their families to make a fresh start and to minimise the harm that can be caused by imprisonment on offenders, families and communities.
PACT works with offenders and their families.
The charity provides:
- welcoming and comfortable spaces outside the prison gates for families to visit their relatives;
- information, advice and guidance through family support workers;
- an atmosphere where children and young people feel welcomed, valued and safe when visiting relatives in prison and opportunities for prisoners to play freely with their children;
- PACT Lunch, a catering service providing refreshments in prison visits halls and at visitors' centres;
- training for practitioners working with families who may be affected by imprisonment; and
- information on voluntary opportunities. information on voluntary opportunities.
To find out more about the services PACT offers, call or visit their website.
Who to contact
Where to go
29A, Peckham Road
- SE5 8UA
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm